Re: Ping Dean and Dean, errrr I mean Soapy.

I hope you all realise that this isn't the real Harry Bloomfield, the trolls are out to get him.

Cross posting edited.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

"Mary Fisher" just about managed :

Mary! How can you say that.

I've just become a little unhinged due to all the stress, that's all.

After that, please write to the moderated groups. I heard that newcomers would not be able to get one. Yet you last ten years when I have something I wish to discuss with you?

Spiro band or spiro wrap... spiro band or spiro wrap...

Like a curly plastic electrical wholesaler would know?

Er, well it's a pleasant surprise.

Stick with it, Mary, don't let the trolls win.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Harry Bloomfield, and I thusly replied:

Remarkable.

Reply to
The Most Rev. Peter Parsnip