Re: OT: Come on guys, learn how to use your phone

It's not a loop unless the camera is connected to a live TV display. Then it goes nuts.

Of course if you do it in the mirror simply reverse it in commonly available > software so its the right way around and you can of course then see that > effect of cameras in mirrors seeing mirrors of the camera in the mirror etc. > I used to play for hours with this feedback loop when I could see and had > my first video camera. > Brian >
Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword