Re: Night vision

>>>I have no idea what AM has done to provoke the trolls. >> >>You surely jest? He's world-famous! > >Yes, but how did it all start ? All I can see now is some huge >rolling flamewar that makes the conservation ng's entirely unreadable. >There are many ng's where I kf a thread with his name in, not because >I dislike him at all, but simply because I can't be bothered with the >troll spoor.

You wont go far wrong KFing muppet, always been a safe bet if you like peace and quiet, but then you'll never get to know why it all started. Plus he is constantly cancel ling other peoples posts by issuing rogue cancels, highly dubious but what the heck!

'You can't win 'em all.' Lord Haw Haw.

Reply to
LordSnooty

LordSnooty <Lord snipped-for-privacy@Notmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net:

Well, that's the first time I've k/f'd anyone here; I find it'e easier to k/f the flamers than theit target, (astronomy groups are also popular with them), so I'll still get AM's posts

mike r

Reply to
mike ring