Re: New blog

Hi I hope to do my little bit to help people who know nothing about

> diy as is obvious from the blog, I am not flogging anything, the > adverts are there to hopefully get ***clickthrough revenue***

You could always remove the adverts - they'll do nothing to bring people to the site.

Ditch the idea and contribute to the wiki instead !

Reply to
Colin Wilson

If you use adblock in Firefox, most of them vanish anyway...

Reply to
John Rumm

I already do, but it'd be easier to add to the other contributions than start from scratch...

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Oh, indeed.

Reply to