Re: Move shower pump to loft?

Daughter had to get her pump replaced by plumber who fitted in the loft to suck up from the tank - against the pump instructions to be by the tank so it pushes. Re-fitted in the airing cupboard (in bedroom) and noisy - but does not bother her as she is in the shower...

Reply to
Geo

Thanks for your help. Given what you have written, and the fact that there wouldn't be any head between the cold tank and the pump, I think it's probably best to leave it where it is. Perhaps I should buy a quieter pump.

Reply to
David Aldrich

How is the pump fixed? Has the current pump got anti-vibration couplers fitted correctly (see page 10 of the pdf)?

Reply to
Jeff Layman