Re: Message center

Will not take you a lot of time

>Greeting > >
your sexual predilections are of no interest to me, ok?
Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

This looks like some of the emails in my spam bin, so we now have a spammer who knows not what Usenet is.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

And experienced usenet users who don't appreciate the futility of responding to spammers by posting on usenet.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

No, it's more like someone in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia who has discovered what Google Groups is.

Reply to
Graham.