Re: heating controllers with optimum start

How about this? I think I saw them at the House Building and Home Rennovation show at the NEC

Jonathan

Reply to
jonathan

Ouch - bit expensive!!

Cheers

Reply to
Colin freeserve

Danfoss-Randall make CH and HW optimised controllers in wired and radio versions.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

I have a Honeywell AQ 6000, that works very well it's been running for approx 7 Yrs with no problems. Erdefen

-- (Antispam, drop pants to EMail) All outgoing Emails checked for Virus with Norton.

Reply to
Erdefen

Andy

I have just contacted Danfoss - they do an optimised thermostat, TP7000 - but this will not control hot water.

There only suggestion is to use a separate timer for H/W

Regards Colin

Reply to
Colin freeserve