Re: Hammy Wars ...

> well the two camps appear to be at war.....

And there was me thinking this was another Cameron thread...

Reply to
Bob Eager

I can't remember the callsign of the first YL I worked on 20m in

1970something, but she was Inger, from Buenos Aires, and I got so excited I blew the bridge rectifier in my FT200 PSU.

20 minutes later with diodes and fuse replaced, she was still there, and we finished the QSO.

Reply to
Graham.

I used to have a Colt CB. Can't quite remember how many channels, but it had Hyperspace. It was better than my Tiger 40.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

And you of all people admit that, I thought CB stood for Council Band as it appealed to the sort of people that lived on Sink estates.

G Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg