Re: H I J A B: HOW IT PROTECTS AND BENEFITS WOMEN AND SOCIETY !!!!!!!!!!!!

[111 lines snipped]

All very fine IF men wore exactly the same garb ! ANYTHING else is

> clearly discriminatory and contrary to "...and thus, would not > discriminate against women, a segment of His creation."

Did you *really* have to repost the lot, you drooling retard?

Reply to
Huge

That was rather uncalled for I think.

Robert

Reply to
RobertL

This series of emails has been all over the groups for some weeks now. It really has no place here, though obviously the points raised are important, they don't help us with or problems!

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

And until the drooler reposted it, it was being most efficiently killfiled here.

Reply to
Huge

Reply to
Terry Casey

They don't raise the points about the robe hiding the abuse that the women may be subjected too. It probably wouldn't hide fingers being chopped of by meat cleavers but it does hide bruises, etc.

Reply to
dennis

About par for the course though ! ;-)

Reply to
Andy Cap

In article , RobertL writes

No, it was spot on. The original crap didn't even make it to my news spool, then some retard has to go and quote the lot to add a single line. It's inconsiderate.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Sorry, I thought you said Hijack.

Reply to
grimly4

Sad that you should resort to the same level of unnecessary abuse. Funny how brave people become when they are pretty certain they're not going to get the head caved in !

I will though take the opportunity to apologise to the group, for what was a genuine mistake, not appreciating the wider implications.

Reply to
Andy Cap