re gas smell, slightly

For some reason my post (and replies) have not appeared on the OE newsgroup, I have accessed via google.

Thank for the replies to date, I will follow up on some of the answers.

Hopefully this will post ok.

Reply to
SS

The Virginmedia news servers seem to have down since yesterday morning but, going by their service status page, they aren't aware of it yet ...

Reply to
Terry Casey

yes - but this group at least seems to have woken up (albeit only with posts made since late this evening).

Normal service from Medway Towns' finest should be resumed shortly :)

They should be aware of it as I reported it to them yesterday (both by phone and to the "community" forum). But they don't show Usenet on their status page - I think they say it is a "non-supported service". (But then so is their email.)

Reply to
Robin