Re: External Double doors

Does anyone know of a good manfucturer based in London, that can make

>external wood double doors ? Our doorway is not a standard size, >therefore we need someone to make the doors for us. Currently double >doors do exist in the doorway, however we are not keen on the design >and would like to change them. > >Any help would be appreciated.

I don't know anybody in London, but I did use a very good firm in Shrewsbury, Sabrina Oak Doors, who will make doors to any shape or design you want in oak or other hardwood (possibly even softwood). They will visit, survey, discuss, quote, manufacture, deliver and fit. More to the point, if you have any issues, they will fix without argument. I'd recommend them without hesitation.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

In message , Andy Hall writes

I'll be up there next weekend - shall I fix a roof rack?

Reply to
gÑô]‚*/ 6|T†®Ÿôg¡(¥®„!mqY#Ì