Re: Christmas lights

Not actual neighbours, but I went past a house with a window packed full of Asda giant gnomes today.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

I thought they had stopped doing the giant ones.

Half the size, same price.

No risk of backstrain loading them and the Mars Bars into the car :-)

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

See, what you have done there is mistake an ASDA store for a house.

Reply to
soup

Fraid so the local radio said about two weeks ago a premises in Hove has all the animations, illuminated animals Santa and some kind of laser show out as well as a decorated tree. People for miles know it as the Christmas house. As its in Sussex I did not bother to note the address. I do hope they have not bypassed the meter. May I suggest listening to a track called Decorations on the album Chipmunks roasting on an open fire by Bob Rivers? Its American, but the feelings I suspect are as valid here. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Most shopping centres have their trees and lights on. Heart Christmas Extra is on DAB and True Christmas is on ch 62 on Freeview. What more can one say? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

The one in Hove is most certainly not. Stop stereotyping. I think some people will just like Christmas and cannot understand all us bah humbug types! Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

True Movies changed to True Christmas in September if you bothered to retune.

Reply to
Max Demian

I thought of you today as I was arranging my baubles in the hall.

Not switched them on yet though.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Fondling baubles and thinking of Adam? Each to his own.

Reply to
Richard

Hope they were not big pink ones.

Reply to
ARW

And I have already powered up 2 shopping centres and one hospitals Christmas lights.

Reply to
ARW

Actually they're rather blueish and cold-looking.

I was thinking of putting some sweetie papers inside to warm them up a bit.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Adam, your van's heating has packed up.