re cell for impact driver

Does anyone have any favourite sources for new 4Ah calls or a re cell service for a Hitachi 14.4 volt pack?

The people I last used seem to have lost their domain and the alternatives seem to cost about 70 quid.

AJH

Reply to
andrew

I had a good look around last year to recell my bosch 14.4v "O" pack batteries - in the end the cheapest deal was buying a new drill that came with 3 new batteries - cheaper than buying batteries, cheaper than recelling them.

Reply to
dom

Don't know about cells but I used batterytrader.com for a replacement Bosch 9.6v which has performed well. Not cheap though:-)

I now have 4 batteries for my S'fix 24v drill and need to go through the individual cells to make up a good spare battery. Still collecting tuits!

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb