Re: CCTV CAMERAS

In article , John Mckenzie writes

Anyone know of a good website that sells cctv cameras, I am looking for the >small colour ones with ir led's > >John > >

though cpc do some too

tony sayer

Black & white cameras use ir leds. Colour cameras need white light leds. Can by a day-night camera which gives colour pictures during the day and then auto switches to black&white for night time. email me direct with your application.

remove NOSPAM from my address first.

Reply to
biscuit