Re: BBC censors BNP policy on MPs’ expenses

?Although the BBC claimed that ?other stories? had come up, the reality is that MPs? expenses are the issue of the day,? Mr Griffin told BNP News.

You have picked an odd group to post in !

Now all we need is for IRA members also claiming expenses to be stopped. Why should we be paying for them when they will not even go near London.

Reply to
Clive

If you have "First Class" the rest must by default be "Second Class" as we don't have any other classes. They may not call it that, but that's what it amounts to.

Reply to
Bill

See also "Regular" or "Large".

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

IIRC Mc Donald's do Medium and Large but no small. Medium means in the middle doesn't it?

Reply to
Graham.

That's "Median"?

Reply to
Marc

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Medway Handyman" saying something like:

See condoms - Huge and Massive

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Or Huge, Massive & Handyman :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Does SWMBO'd concur? :)

Reply to
Clot

Are they the ones covered in silicone by the end of the week ;-)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I never thought of that before :-)

As long as it is away from the banjo string, it could just work ;-)

Cover the banjo string and she will think you are gods gift to women :-))

Dave

Reply to
Dave