Re: BARGAIN?: £15,000 of cash for just a couple of quid.

You'll need some glue :)

Oooh, thanks for that. It's given me food for thought.

Reply to
GB

That's the coolest site on the web - thanks!

Reply to
Steve Walker

There was a programme on TV recently that showed a waste recovery company that was using these as part of a huge compost making business.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar