Re: anyone got a wickes catalogue handy ?

buggers aren't answering the phone...

> > are there prices in there for the large sacks of sharp sand and 10mm > aggregate and bags of cement ?

jumbo bags? £29 for sharp sand and same for ballast, 25kg mastercrete £2.59

and how many bags of each are there in a sack ? (if that makes sense (c; )

jumbo bag=38 major bags approx

> btw, I'd appreciate a price for each in Q1 rather than a yes/no (c; > > thanks > Les > >
Reply to
PA

dumb question...

is ballast a sand and aggregate mix or will I need sand and ballast ?

thanks Les

Reply to
in2minds

ballast is sharp sand and aggregate mixed, I've been told

a look at this site, although it's about paving lot of info on aggregates etc

PA

Reply to
PA