RCBO marking.

Just fitted a couple of RCBOs to an older split load CU on the non RCD protected side. And was curious about how the terminals are labelled.
The output terminals (load) are marked Load N and Load 2. Why not Load L?
--
*Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

Manufacturing typo?
For several year Crabtree could not correctly spell "kitchen" on the labels that are supplied with a new CU
--
Adam

It's both engraved on the unit and in the instructions.

Oh dear. ;-)
--
*I must always remember that I'm unique, just like everyone else. *

Is it definitely L2 and as opposed to N/L1 and L2 which I've seen on RCBOs somewhere?
--
Robin
Robin wrote:

presumably it's a crabtree starbreaker?
the terminal markings in all their photos are
line 1 load 2 load N