Rayburn Royal Oil Fired

can any 1 tell me where 2 buy new wicks for Rayburn Royal Oil Fired

Reply to
peteeee

Your oil supplier may have them - if not, they can probably tell you where to buy them.

Reply to
S Viemeister

The message from "peteeee" contains these words:

Oil Fried /what/? If it's a lamp, try base-camp

Guy King

An oil fired Rayburn Royal(e), as 'e says.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

The message from Chris Bacon contains these words:

Lamp, greenhouse heater, whale-roaster? What?

Reply to
Guy King

Don't worry about it, pet.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Mark

Rayburn.

Reply to
Rob Morley

I'm pretty sure that Mr. King knows full well what a Rayburn is - he's been in the shed for the last aeon or so, after all!

Reply to
Chris Bacon

The message from Chris Bacon contains these words:

Spoilsport. I was having a go a trolling - I wanted to see if I could see what real trolls get out of it.

I'm not really cut out for it, am I?

Reply to
Guy King

Sorry!

I've just mentioned to some chap that he might snap-rivet his driving (rear view) mirror on to the "windshield" again. Hmm.

"It's not the winning, it's the participation that counts" (blx).

Will have a quick look in the shed, haven't for years ant years.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

The message from Chris Bacon contains these words:

It's always nice to snag a cardie from time to time. We keep the sack of Blue Circle warm and shapely for prodigal sons.

Reply to
Guy King

AFAIE Blue Circle don't do it. Castle do. That's all, folks.

Reply to
Chris Bacon