Ravenheat CS1 gas boiler leaking water from Auto air vent valve ??

Apart from the 'Auto air vent valve' being faulty, why if anything would it continually leak water when the boiler was working ??

Not having got it out yet, is it repairable / cleanable.

How much for new one ??

TIA

Reply to
bumpy

In message , bumpy writes

got bit bocked /stuck?

Mine used to gets stuck somehow and I'd poke in the end with a bit of wire to free it.

I forget, but it wasn't a lot, I'd get one if you are going to remove the old one

Reply to
chris French

I'd try soaking it in wd40, give it a clean and see if it repairs itself.

sponix

Reply to
sPoNiX