Rat trap recommendations

It is very unusual to *see* one unless your trap has caught it. If you do see them at all then there must be large numbers about.

The only place I regularly see rats in broad daylight is Wetherby Services on the A1. They really are as bold as brass and plentiful.

My wife will only let me stop there now as a last resort.

That restriction has been made easier by the new services near Leeds.

Reply to
Martin Brown

It was seeing them regularly, as opposed to the occasional one scuttling across from one garden to the next, that alerted me to the issue. I posted prematurely as I saw another a couple of hours ago, but if I sit and look at the cotoneaster horizontalis that overgrows the rockery I can see movement presumably as they go for the berries.

This is the first year in the six I've been here that they've settled themselves in - and hopefully the last.

Yuk and not a good advert.

Reply to
AnthonyL

Reminds me of Roy Harper.....

The Natural Philosopher

He's a darned sight stronger than I am. Workout classes booked - oh I don't need them - just set and unset the trap five times a day!!

Reply to
AnthonyL