Radio Electronics, February 1986

Not quite, Francisco! This reply comes to you courtesy of the uk.tech.digital-tv newsgroup!

As Radio Electronics was an American magazine with only a small readership in the UK, I'm puzzled why you haven't made your request to US based newsgroups?

Anyway, I've found you Feb 1986 issue of Radio Electronics. It will cost you $6.29 plus shipping and it is available on e-bay - fascinating what Google will find for you if you ask it nicely!

Look at:

link might be better for you:

luck!

Terry

Reply to
Terry Casey

sci.electronics.design seems as active as ever - over 67,000 articles available on news.individual.net at the moment.

Reply to
Andy Wade