Radiator valve head replacement

I'm very confused to the different types of valves and heads, please can someone help? The temperatue control for one radiator at home stopped working. The plastic head is faulty and won't twist open or closed anymore. I've take it off and the pin in the valve functions fine, and the radiatior is thankfully now on full blast! So it seems like I just need to order a replacement plastic head but I don't know where to start. Can I just get any old one? They seem to be different sizes? The one I've got says "Lifestyle" and on the side, "0906". All the numbers are Roman. I can't find the same type on the internet so I wonder can I just get any old one that looks the same? Will it fit and work properly? What do I need to look for? Thank you community!!

Reply to
sam