Radiator - aluminium

Looking for a tall narrow radiator and have encountered some made of aluminium. Any snags?
I have a modern WB Boiler and keep it Inhibited.
On 18/06/19 23:27, DerbyBorn wrote:

Galvanic corrosion between copper pipes and aluminium?
--

Jeff

On Wednesday, 19 June 2019 07:21:30 UTC+1, Jeff Layman wrote:

Al is used as a protective anode in copper plumbed systems. It takes the corrosion protecting steel parts. I gather there should be a plastic insulator between differing metals to greatly reduce corrosion.
NT

Not noticed it on my old car with an ally engine. Replaced a rotten steel pipe with copper, and it's been fine. Very common to have brass fittings screwing into ally.
--
*No husband has ever been shot while doing the dishes *