Rack/shelf for shower accessories ?

Just finished the shower enclosure 900 x 900. Glass panels and sliding doors on 2 sides (corner entry) I need something to hold the soap and some shampoo bottles. I dont want to screw anything on to the shiny new showerboard. Not at least til the other half scratches it as she will ignore my cleaning instructions. I cant hang a `rack` over the glass as it would impede the sliding doors. Best I can think of is some sort of pillar arrangement in one corner from tray to ceiling. Are suction soap holders any good, like do they stay attached. Any other ideas.

P.S. I am now reconnected to the newsgroup via virgin, I unsubscribed, came out and then subscribed again.

Reply to
ss

We bought this corner unit the other day and very pleased with the security of it. Doesn't budge even when fully loaded with large shampoo bottles.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

We have one attached to the tiles, three suckers. It holds bottles of shampoo etc and has yet to fall off. It's one of those chrome plated wire things and is now showing slight signs of rust after over 7 years.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Yes I will have a look at the suction type, suction should work as it is a smooth surface (showerboard) The other idea I had was something suspended from the ceiling.

Reply to
ss