Rabies on Million Pound Property Experiment

I've been using it for years without any problem. Of course, I follow the instructions meticulously ....

Reply to
BillR

Because it wasn't fitted properly ....

Reply to
BillR

MM

Reply to
Mike Mitchell

But he's not a builder. He's a proper property developer, and makes a living from it. This doesn't seem to be getting through to the two useless idiots as they ignore his advice on yet another dumb "design feature" of theirs!

-Duncan

Reply to
Duncan Lees

Mike Mitchell wrote: drophobia last night with the split joint :-)))

Don't watch it

Nick (master of helpful advice)

Reply to
Nicknoxx

It seems the designers only come as a pair.....

Alex

Reply to
Mike Mitchell

In message , Mike Tomlinson writes

Spending 80 Grand on doing up a house is not cheap.........

Oh lets save 20 quid and not put in a stopcock.......

So what, they are doing up a house - what is the point in spending mega bucks on the kitchen - one of themore sensible decisions i think.

Probably as good as any of the flatpack kitchens.

I've got it all around the house it's worked fine.

Reply to
chris French

That would be very good of you, or you could put it up somewhere for me to ftp

Reply to
geoff

We watched it on analogue BBC2 in Wales at the same time as everyone else. Don't forget that digital BBC2W takes rather a lot more regional programming than any other variant of BBC2 - is it 2000 to 2230 every night or something? Chances are it's just been skipped.

I don't doubt there'll be repeats sometime though - look out for it on BBC3 ;-)

Hwyl!

M.

Reply to
Martin Angove

I have rendered it down to a 550MB mpg file (was 6GB to start with!). So I can either stick it on VCD and post it to you, or I can stick it somewhere ready for download.

Tricky thing is I don't have any hosting accounts setup with that much web/ftp space! So if anyone has any ideas that would be great.

If you want it posted then email me with an address.

Reply to
John Rumm

Because someone yanked it off to add some interest to a deadly dull episode?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I think you missed the innuendo...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I didn't watch it 'cos I want to punch those 2 idiots into next week [1] but I'll be v.amused if the failure was the exact same one I had on a speedfit elbow joint!

[1] This, I suspect, would also make 'good telly'.

-- cheers,

witchy/binarydinosaurs

Reply to
Witchy

My B&Q Units are outlasting my MFI ones ..........

Rick

Reply to
Rick Dipper

I suspect this is correct, else there would have been 2 foot of water in the B&Q kitchen not a small little dribble.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Dipper