Quick Quiz - Remote diagnosis.

Gotta love trying to diagnose problems by e-mail. Fortunately a video came through earlier.

Fault reported - Both machines are faulty and no longer work. After suggesting plugging a vacuum into the wall outlet and working back from there I was informed that all points had been tested with a circuit tester and the machines must be faulty.

Had a video through earlier showing testing. Anyone else spot what I consider to be the cause of the problem(s)?

:)

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk