Questions

(A) What's the best power tool to cut paving slabs and rusted metal bolts?

(B) What product should I use to fill dents in car bodywork?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

though, do you mean both at the same time? A disc cutter or angle grinder - though for optimum cutting, use different discs.

Proper dents or just dings - and is it a valuable car or not? The way these dent removal companies can smooth out dings is quite impressive.

Reply to
dom

(A) Stihl TS400

(B) No idea.

Rgds

Steve

Reply to
Stephen Dawson

Hammer and chisel.

Some stretchers and hammers and a bit of lead.

Reply to
dennis

In message , The Medway Handyman writes

anything else other than an ...

angle grinder

angle grinder

Reply to
geoff

Am I the only one to wonder if the two are related?

Reply to
Paul Matthews

No, I tried as well. All I could imagine was some preparatory work to do a bank robbery and make some repairs to the getaway vehicle afterwards...

The Medway Highwayman ?

Reply to
Adrian C

You've been lurking in UKRM again Geoff.... LoL !!

Reply to
RW

In message , RW writes

Hardly lurking, just quietish