PV panels

But if the ability to adjust is built-in and automated, what could be achieved? That is, tracking through the day.

(Yes, I do realise this is not exactly practical when the panels are stuck directly to a roof. :-) )

Reply to
polygonum

Well if fixed gives 70%, and tracking gives 100%... I'll leave that as an exercise for the student :)

Of course if you do track you'll either have to move the array as one unit, or have shading problems.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris