Have you installed and considered installing solar PV panels? Need help with a project.

Hi all,

I am a third year student at the University of East Anglia researching the decision process behind why people choose to install or not install solar p hotovoltaic (PV) panels on their homes for my dissertation.

If you have ever considered installing, are going to install or have instal led solar PV panels on your home, please could you take 5 minutes to comple te the linked survey below. Any responses would be greatly appreciated to a ssist in my third year project .

Survey link:

9-I7nQAZGyRYL8/viewform

If you also know of anyone else who has decided to install or not install s olar PV panels could you please share this survey with them as this would b e a great help.

Thank you very much for your time,

F Herman

Reply to
freya.herman

What an odd servey. You are required to agree with how your answers will be used before you even get told what the questions are.

Reply to
Andrew May

the decision process behind why people choose to install or not install sol ar photovoltaic (PV) panels on their homes for my dissertation.

stalled solar PV panels on your home, please could you take 5 minutes to co mplete the linked survey below. Any responses would be greatly appreciated to assist in my third year project .

ll solar PV panels could you please share this survey with them as this wou ld be a great help.

even odder you can tick NO and still do the survey....

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

e decision process behind why people choose to install or not install solar photovoltaic (PV) panels on their homes for my dissertation.

alled solar PV panels on your home, please could you take 5 minutes to comp lete the linked survey below. Any responses would be greatly appreciated to assist in my third year project .

solar PV panels could you please share this survey with them as this would be a great help.

Andrew May, it is so I don't waste peoples time who are not comfortable wit h the idea, and if you start doing the survey and decide you do not want to your answers used you can change your answers after submission and I will remove your entry.

Jim K thank you for bringing this to my attention, I have it programmed to skip to the end if anyone answer NO so I guess there is an error with in th e script but i'm not sure, it worked fine when I piloted it. But if anyone does answer no I will remove their entry immediately, and not use their ans wers.

Thank you both for your feedback, and to everyone who has taken the time to complete my survey so far.

Reply to
freya.herman

On Monday, October 14, 2013 2:01:37 PM UTC+1, snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com wrot e:

e:

the decision process behind why people choose to install or not install sol ar photovoltaic (PV) panels on their homes for my dissertation.

stalled solar PV panels on your home, please could you take 5 minutes to co mplete the linked survey below. Any responses would be greatly appreciated to assist in my third year project .

ll solar PV panels could you please share this survey with them as this wou ld be a great help.

ith the idea, and if you start doing the survey and decide you do not want to your answers used you can change your answers after submission and I wil l remove your entry.

o skip to the end if anyone answer NO so I guess there is an error with in the script but i'm not sure, it worked fine when I piloted it. But if anyon e does answer no I will remove their entry immediately, and not use their a nswers.

to complete my survey so far.

It would help if you changed the German (I assume) to English.

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

Well this is the University of East Anglia!!

Reply to
bert