Pusher rod for Arrow T25 stapler

This pusher rod is easily lost, and I recently lost one. I have been trying to get a replacement, but it appears that the T25P staple gun is no longer made, and no spare pusher rods are available. This is, of course, a disgrace. I've even been on to Arrow in the US. CPC are still selling the discontinued gun, but don't sell spares. In desperation I bought the replacement product. It is of course made not in Saddlebrook New Jersey but in China. It's a much less robust item, but is a bit cheaper. The pusher rod is captive! Hurumph.

Bill

Reply to
wrights...