Push fit problems?

Never had any provided I've used lubricant. I used to use silicone oil, but the Screwfix spray is wonderful. Also excellent for gutters, soil pipes, etc.

Reply to
OldScrawn

KY jelly works for me..

Reply to
BillV

Mmmm !!! That's what they all say. :-))

Reply to
BigWallop

I don't why but there seem to be tubes of it around the house. Must ask swmbo why one day :-) It really does work for all kinds of pushfit things and is completely harmless to the rubber.

Reply to
BillV

Does it work on Gerbils too?

:-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Wouldn't regular pipe brushes be less cruel?

Reply to
Ian Stirling

I don't think they fit the gerbils

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Is this a reference to :-

BillV

Try Y2Kyjelly you can get in 4 digits where prev. you could only use two

Reply to
steve