Promession

Ah, but not as long as the last time. That time it must have been years that had passed but this time it was June 17th and

Hope you are keeping well. As usenet declines, I find I have time to add new groups to my reading list so who knows: one day I could end up on uk.misc without being crossposted there.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

I wish I could topper that...

Reply to
Molesworth

(Grone)

Reply to
Molesworth

That's what TLOML and I will be going for in the fullness of time. I'm in no hurry.

Reply to
Mike Fleming