Promession

And PeterC was like:

Arf.

Reply to
Patrick Hardlentil

Sorry? I'd rather assumed that had already happened.

Reply to
Robert E A Harvey

I was thinking more a back-flip or two and a bit of tap-dancing. It's the knees, y'know, they lend themselves to it. They can do wonderful things with clockwork these days.

Reply to
Sn!pe

Everyone's got to earn a living somehow. [passes hat]

Reply to
Sn!pe

was a proposal to delete this article on the grounds it reads like a commercial. However, my opinion is that it simply informs - I had no idea what promession was until I read it. I wonder who proposed it be deleted - the traditional undertakers, perhaps? They are very conservative and really don't like anyone with a new idea trying to intrude on their territory.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Nor had I.

Cemeteries don't grow on trees, y'know.

Reply to
Richard Robinson

And snipped-for-privacy@spambin.fsnet.co.uk (Sn!pe) was like:

Well, if you will insist on eating it...

Reply to
Patrick Hardlentil

No, they grow under them. (Google for "woodland burial")

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

That caps it all, I felt that.

Reply to
Sn!pe

Oh we're brim full now, let's carry on ahead and see if we can hit a peak.

Reply to
Ahem A Rivet's Shot

On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 21:48:28 +0100, Sn!pe wrote in :

I can sense the advent of a local derby for the worst headgear pun.

Reply to
Ivan D. Reid

What will you dears talka bout next eh?

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

The beret idea of it!

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

This thread will fezzle out in no time.

Reply to
Jeff Drabble

Meet him at the Homburger van, then.

We need the stets on that.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

On Wed, 22 Aug 2012 01:19:29 +0100, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote the following to uk.misc:

Careful or it might descend into a titfer tat war.

(Oh, and hello to Nick. Long time no see)

mh.

Reply to
Marcus Houlden

That would be fascinating.

Jeff Drabble

I can't crown that.

Reply to
Robert E A Harvey

Grimly Curmudgeon spoke:

Roger Fedora's won more games than Murray?

Reply to
R C Nesbit

You won't cowl the hoods in here.

Reply to