Problem With Sky+ Box

With no programs recorded on the Sky+ box, it is telling me that there is only 13% free space.

I wondered if there was a way to reset the used space from a menu or something.

Any ideas please ?

Jim

Reply to
the_constructor

IIRC

services

4 0 1 select (quite quickly) brings up a hidden menu.

If its recent software you can do a planner rebuild which may recover the space and/or programs. If not a complete reset or initial install will be required.

Reply to
dennis