Problem with Belling Forum 500 cooker grill

Symptom - grill cuts out when on the high setting, after initially getting up to temperature.

Cause - a thermostat somewhere?

Remedy - is there anywhere I can find service information/anyone have experience of fixing this kind of problem?

Reply to
Paper2002AD

I have one grill that does this if you line the pan with foil. Or don't leave the door open enough.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

TOC thermostat fitted to top cavity at rear part number spl3025

Peter

Reply to
Peter

Can you not be more specific?

(Joking)

Reply to
Paper2002AD

Yes, former bellend field engineer, probably the safety stat, or even the main one if its a grill/over cavity, as to fix, leave the door open and NO foil in the grill tray for starters.

Reply to
Badger