Private dentist?

Maybe there's a business opportunity there.

"Dentures for smiling"

Like glasses for reading, where you don't need a prescription and just choose the ones that fit best.

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

I hate all the smiley cosmetic dentistry lark. My dentist [1] is called "Smile". Why not "Snarl"? Or Bite, Chew or Talk. At least they are all things that need teeth, whereas it's perfectly possible to smile with no teeth at all. And I haven't heard from them since the pandemic started. Their website gives no information other than to say they aren't accepting new NHS patients. I expect they will decide to go private like my optician.

[1] Come to think of it, my previous dentist was called "{my}dentist": so you ring them up and they say, "Hello, this is My Dentist;" "I don't want *your* dentist, I want my dentist;" "Yes this is My Dentist;" "No I..."
Reply to
Max Demian

LOL, you assume wrong! I tick all the above boxes bar one.

Reply to
R D S