Pressurising heating primary; where can it go wrong?

>>> I forgot about that yesterday. I have a Honeywell CM-zone system. When

That's the traditional solution. Usually the room with the stat, has no TRVs on the rads.

Reply to
John Rumm

There is no room with a stat in my case. All the rads (can) have a stat. The CM Zone literature suggests all rads should have a TRV, either their fancy one or a generic one. I am not sure how this would work when pump over-run kicks in, but I am sure I don't want to experiment. :-)

Kostas

Reply to
Kostas Kavoussanakis