Powershop Powerpacks anybody?

In my search for a new deal I've come across Powershop and their Powerpacks. Talk about complexity in the market!!

I'm just coming to the end of quite a good fixed price deal and am cautious about going with what appears to be the best tariff as:

i) I've no idea what deals they come up with ii) Their tariff is variable, I don't want to be spending every other week going through the shopping exercise

But if there's ??? to be saved - well any views/experiences?

Reply to
AnthonyL

I thought for a moment you were spamming the group with some sort of industrial genset or UPS!

Reply to
Graham.

Happy to accept any payments in any currency - might even work out how to use bitcoins once I've worked out how to use Powerpacks.

Reply to
AnthonyL

Google suggests you're going to need a long extension cable :-P

Reply to
Andy Burns

Reply to
newshound

I was beginning to think that Powerpacks were an electricity supplier's version of Giffgaff's goodybags...

Reply to
Bob Eager