Power washers, I didn't know that

I suppose you could if you left the pencil jet in the same place for half an hour, but in the 2 - 3 mins it takes to wash a wheel, 80% of which time the fan jet isn't near the bearing anyway.....

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

In which case I don't understand why you bothered replying ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

"The Medway Handyman" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Like I said - whether it's feasible is another question entirely.

Reply to
Adrian