Potterton Puma 100e problem

Hi, I've searched google and cannot find the problem I'm having.

The system is a Potterton Puma 100e and it is about 6 years old. The main control board has been replaced, but that was a while ago, and this problem is relativly new.

The central heating and hot water work fine, but the pump runs more or less continuously. I would guess that there is some problem with the pump overrun circuit, but would not know where to start diagnosing it.

Any help appreciated. Iain

News@ is a spam trap. All email to it is bounced. Use iain... to reply.

Reply to
Iain Douglas