Pot Hole Damage Claim

Zurich is handling the claim for the County Highways. I dont know what and when any info has been transmitted to Zurich from the council, but a recent Zurich request for the highways people to verify the sunken manhole has returned a negative and that is because it was repaired some months ago. I have sent, yet again, all the pictures and location details to the company.

Reply to
Smolley

Winky is your friend as usual:

Tim Streater