Polyurethane garage floor paint problems

Anyone any experience or suggestions?
Around a month ago I put two coats of sealer/ primer on my garage floor. I was running short of time so when I put the final [Hi Build] coat on, after noticing a lot of consensation on the new primer, I wiped it dry and put the top coat on.
I have returned to the property and the top coat is lifting in places.
I don't really want to sand the whole floor, so a nice helpul easy solution like whop a load more paint on top would be greatly appreciated :-)
AB
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:

I don't think you have any option but to remove loose stuff and at least abrade the surface to key the new coats.
This paint, from what I recall is like the stuff people spray on their walls but it has to be done on a dry surface or the effect looks like dandruff in a few months. The first coat is there to bond to, so if its not bonded, as it was on a wall here the guys had to remove it all and redo a coat of the underneath stuff then respray its top coat again.
You have effectively trapped water between the layers so my guess is that it will never bond now. Brian
--
----- -
On Sun, 27 Mar 2016 10:36:11 +0100, "Brian Gaff"

Yes!
As I suspected there isn't a quick way out.
The base coat was put onto dry concrete, when I came to do the top coat the floor was wet, I assumed condensation, gave it a quick wipe and top coated.
Another "time saving" short cut!
Just off to town to buy a Bosch combii drill. My Aldi 55 Euro "bargain" conked.
I really should learn, no shortcuts and no cut price tools.
Many thanks
AB