Polystyrene Ceiling tiles again

I've decided to get me finger out when it came to the back living room,been putting it off since moving into this house as the ceiling was covered in these tile. :-(

But a few tiles scraped of reveal they has been stuck up with wallpaper paste...Yay where laughing :-P

So far the ceiling looks in good nick for a 90 year old house.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

You wait till you get to the bit where the UXB came through ;-)

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

Funny you should say that...theres a new portion of plaster by the window about 3' in diameter. ;-)

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

I had exactly that, an unexploded incendiary in WW2.

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth