Polypropylene glue

I have a very small water leak in a joint in a blue Polypropylene pipe (Niron brand).

It is at the end of the pipe flush with the wall and I can access the leak from inside and from outside the pipe.

Cutting and replacing the joint is a very expensive job. Even though I do have the special equipment for these pipes.

The water pressure is not going to be too high. No more than 3 bars. It is cold water.

Is there a glue that I can use to block the leak?

Thanks,

Antonio

Reply to
asalcedo