Polishing with a random orbital sander

I have a load of planed boards which I am going to wax. To speed things up and to save on elbow grease I want to industrialise the process.
I have a125mm random orbital sander and I've found polishing pads on Amazon , 3 for ?8.99
Has anyone here used such a method and can I expect to get a reasonable amount done before the pads clog up?
mark
mark wrote:

Should be ok if you use the pads just for buffing after application of wax by other means. Applying with the ROS could well wreck it as a sander and need unclogging and a new velcro base.
On 16/11/2014 14:06, mark wrote:

I've done that a lot and it works a treat. I used cotton bonnet type things which can be washed out. Got a link to these pads?

I used to use the reverse side of fabric backed sanding sheets, but that was on a hard wax. Too much low melting point stuff will clog

Here's the link. ?8.99 for 3.
(Amazon.com product link shortened)16236987&sr=1-1&keywords=bosch+polishing+pads+125mm
mark