Pointing Accrington brickwork.

On 01/06/2017 22:14, Phillip Holden wrote:

I assume that the original poster has pointed his brickwork in the 9 years since asking the question.
It appears yet again the users of the home crap hub cannot read dates not quote from the original post.
--
mailto: news admac {dot] myzen co uk

It's in their charter. "Thou shalt not quote nor create a new thread. The only true way is to respond to ancient messages. Never ever acknowledge responses. Anything else is heresy."
Tim
--
Please don't feed the trolls

On 01/06/17 22:40, Tim+ wrote:

Your post actually made it back to their site:
https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/pointing-accrington-brickwork-509732-1.htm
Given their users are so clueless (can't read dates) I don't think any of them should be attempting anything beyond breathing.
On Friday, 2 June 2017 08:22:47 UTC+1, Tim Watts wrote:

A couple of regulars here think even that is too much. FWIW I think that would be a tad OTT for the sin of being web-clueless.
NT
On 01/06/2017 22:14, Phillip Holden wrote:

I had initially thought this was spam from the homeowners webshite like a number of recent posts.
However I'm sure that any self respecting website owner operator wouldn't reply to 9 year old posts.
On Friday, 2 June 2017 11:49:20 UTC+1, Fredxxx wrote:

Where do you get the idea that they might be self respecting? You're right though that they let their users do the spamming for them unintentionally.
NT

I wonder if it's possible to re-enter all posts received here from HOH back into HOH automatically? That might mess up their threads and deter their users.
--
Dave W

On Friday, 2 June 2017 23:30:55 UTC+1, Dave W wrote:

I'm sure their users would be none the wiser.
NT