Plumbers Mate! Thanks folks on uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

It wouldn't perchance be more like a non-setting grease would it? Unlike the sanitary sealing silicone.
--
David in Normandy.

David in Normandy wrote:

http://www.fernox.com/index.php?cccpage=ls_x
--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk
The Medway Handyman wrote:

Thanks. I'll have a look for it in the DIY store. Sounds just like what I need.
--
David in Normandy.

You normally put a bed of Plumbers Mait on the top of the basin before inserting the waste.
--
*Frankly, scallop, I don't give a clam