Please identify this chimney vent

Can anyone recognise the make or model of the chimney cap in this photo. Thank you.

Pamela

all I saw was gorgeous wummin' that want to shower me with attention ........

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Where..is..the..gay..dalek..party.

Reply to
Graham.

Were they from your locality by any chance?

Reply to
Max Demian

Maybe you have a spam blocker which upsets the image hosting site.

Try these instead:

Pamela

says they were with names you never hear in the near of Scotland .....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

think it is just the price you pay for hosting photos .....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...