Please help the survey about Auto

Hi, would you please help for the questionnaire, this is my essay of my school work. Thanks!

For people outside Hong Kong

Hongkonger

kungkenneth

How much you spend for your car?

Use your goddamn pronouns! (Murder by Death, 1976)

Reply to
Graham.

Don't get you English knickers in a twist; could be a case of "Him English good isn't". Probably hell of a lot ot better than our Mandarin! Much better than mine anyway; cos, my Mandarin isn't! Cheers.

Reply to
stan

Oh, thanks for that comment. Can you show me how bad it is? And a corrective wording from you all. u know, English is not my first language.

Reply to
kungkenneth

Nor his - he's a Septic

Reply to
geoff

I really want to learn a better English, I accept your advice, beside, please teach me.

Reply to
kungkenneth

There is much to learn grasshopper

This is not the time or place

You need to be more specific -

Reply to
geoff

Do you mean in 7 days? Or longer, like a year?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

e mail me direct